Sign in if you already have an account.
  
donate.gif

National Spotlight

Financial Resources —Did you know that there are many financial resources that can help people living with breast cancer? Find out more

Voices of Impact™ — Join us here as we continue to share stories that celebrate the women and men who inspire us all.

Donate

The Race for the Cure is our biggest fundraising event of the year.  This year we are aiming to raise $200,000 with your help!  75% of the net proceeds will go to local organizations that provide breast health education, screening, diagnostics and survivorship services for women in Mid-Michigan. The remaining 25% helps to fund cutting-edge national breast cancer research.

Click here to make a donation to the 2014 Race for the Cure.